Friday 11 September 2009

11th September


Hello there, for my first 'post' i would like to catch you up with the last 2 weeks of my life, not because it is extrordinary but it has shaped my life in some ways and it will give you a good first picture of how life works in our small household! 2 weeks ago i awoke at 3am to horrific stomach pains, my husband rang for an ambulance and before i knew it i was whisked to hospital with possible appendicitis whilst my husband Paul woke up next door to see if they could look after our 2 year old son Joseph (luckily next door lives Joe's God Parents-we planned well!) Everything at hospital was made more complicated by the fact that i was 18 weeks pregnant and that obviously dictated which drugs i could take-so happy gas it was. Anyway to cut this story a little shorter i am now appenixless but safely 20 weeks pregnant, with 3 little holes in my rapidly growing belly! Whilst recovering in the ward i did make a few decisions-obviously the normal ones after having an operation-(to live for today, be nicer to my husband and cherish every moment of my childrens' lives) but also to actually get my forever growing behind in gear and set up this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment